One of the biggest benefits of joining the NZIHA is the sense of belonging to an organization of professional inflatable hire businesses.
HOW TO GET THE MOST OUT OF THE NZIHA
Immerse yourself in all the content on this website.
Join the NZIHA Facebook Group
Like the NZIHA Facebook Page
Sign up to our low-cost SEO service
Have a website designed to maximize on your products
Join both of our online directory’s
Pay attention to the NZIHA Code of Ethics
Add the NZIHA logo to your website, flyers, business cards and all other marketing materials and claim your FREE VAN STICKERS!
Read our regular newsletters and alerts
Claim your insurance discounts
OBJECTIVES OF THE NZIHA
- To provide an effective and efficient central source of information to both the public and the industry.
- To encourage good standards of working practice within the industry.
- To aid the public and other hire companies for sourcing an appropriate service provider.
- To provide a discussion forum for the interchange of ideas and developments within the industry.
- To add credibility to inflatable, hire businesses and gives them an opportunity to voice views on issues affecting the industry to people who have a vested interest in ensuring that the industry goes from strength to strength.
- To provide regular training, workshops and conferences to inflatable hire business owners.
The NZIHA was launched in early 2017 due to an absence of any managed organization. It was felt that an organization need to be established to actively set guidelines for inflatable hire companies as well as making education and training material available to its members, including ongoing help, advice and support.
Up until the point of the NZIHA being established there was uncertainty by some inflatable hire companies of what was required to run a legitimate and professional hire service.
Recently the industry has changed significantly and there are now standards available for all companies involved in inflatable hire to read and implement.
We represent our members across New Zealand by helping them to fulfill their professional roles and obligations. All our members have agreed to work to our code of ethics to offer customers of inflatable hire a trustworthy and professional service.
Joining the NZIHA is like having an inflatable business advisor by your side every step of the way. We will provide you with help, advice, support and direction when you need it.
We help New Zealand bouncy castle hire businesses to achieve the best and succeed in all aspects through regular training, tips and ideas. We send out regular newsletters, update the website consistently, provide networking opportunities, discounts on various services vital to your business, help you get more customers and much more.
The NZIHA provides the infrastructure that supports the sharing of good ideas, safe working practices, expertise and general professionalism.
The NZIHA provides you with the tools, information and recourses that you will need to achieve your business dreams and will assist you in preventing mistakes and guide you along the way.
Through our brand awareness we aim to promote to the public about the benefits of choosing a professional NZIHA member’s hire company.